This week on the podcast, we're talking with stylist, entertaining expert, author, and workshop master of ceremonies, Annette Joseph. Annette does it all and makes it look so easy. We sat down to talk about the villa in Italy she's renovating, her workshops, how she got into styling, and so much more!
What You'll Hear on the Show:
- How Karen did a mini bathroom makeover in her guest suite
- How Annette started styling
- What it was like pitching a show to Bravo and shooting a pilot
- Annette has been vacationing in Italy since she was a kid
- Annette talks about her upcoming book about Italy
- Why it's hard to be an ex-patriot in Italy
- Why it's always better to go shopping in Italy with an actual Italian (or someone who knows everyone)
- The scoop on buying real estate in Italy ... and renovating from a different continent
- Italy's all about 'juice'
- The faux pas Annette committed recently while walking around her property
- How they ended up buying the property they chose
- All about the workshops she hosts -- perfecting branding, photography, styling, and more
- What you could expect if you were to attend one of Annette's workshops
- The book she's working on about the cocktail culture in Italy